Costa House, 6 Porz Avenue, Houghton Regis, Dunstable, GB-BDF, LU55YG, GBR
Costa has ambitious growth plans, with a vision to become the Worlds Most Loved Coffee company. To support our Total Coffee growth we are seeking a Senior Manager, Global Digital Strategy and Plann
Costa has ambitious growth plans, with a vision to become the Worlds Most Loved Coffee company. To support our Total Coffee growth we are seeking a Senior Manager, Global Digital Strategy and Planning to join the team and play a lead role in developing and designing the global digital strategy for Costa enabling us to deliver best in class digital experiences for our customers.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
A bit about the role...
Reporting in to our Digital and Loyalty Director, you’ll ensure a clear digital strategy and plan is produced across key markets to show step-change in digital transformation. Partnering with the wider global digital team and the digital leads in our international markets you’ll ensure a clear digital strategy plan is produced that increases sales and improves customer experience.
- Develop strategic opportunities to step-change in digital across all key markets
- Support development of the Long Range Plan (LRP) for Digital
- Consolidate annual plans from markets to show global view of Digital agenda and key metrics to track and report
- Lead monthly digital reviews with key markets - milestone progress, unblock issues, leverage global support/expertise
- Lead commercial evaluation of multi-market digital initiatives (business cases, benefit realisation assessment) to demonstrate ROI of digital investments
- Strategic competitor analysis and external digital trend monitoring
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, you’ll need to have experience of the following
- First class strategic thinking, demonstrable experience of developing digital strategy and plans in large multinational businesses
- Strong commercial / financial modelling
- Excellent stakeholder management – working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Leading cross-functional teams in multiple markets
- Confidence presenting to senior level stakeholders
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with good flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location / Travel: London
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
18 Dec 2020